Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Apple Blossoms -- and Thank YOU!



Journal - Finally beginning to feel a bit more like myself!!!  Thank heavens -- and friends!  Along with the apple blossoms to cheer me, my generous, incredible friends and family have kept me company, brought gifts of food and flowers, chocolate and ice packs, spent the night to insure my getting around safely, encouraged me, and cheered me thru discouragement and pain.  Their giving and kindness aid my healing, and I am genuinely overwhelmed with gratitude.

Thank each and every one of you!!

2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Lin-so glad to hear you are getting better. Your Apple blossom page is gorgeous. Wonderful you are painting and enjoying spring in spite of your pain. Take care. I will be looking up for you. Hugs!

cindyzlogic said...

Hi Lin, I've just read that you've been laid up after knee surgery. I pray that you continue to heal and get back to creating art. I love your Apple Blossoms :-))

cindy