Tuesday, September 06, 2011

View from the Dune

View from the Dune by linfrye
View from the Dune, a photo by linfrye on Flickr.

1/8 Sheet
Arches 140#CP

Later today I return to the marsh, the sea, and a city I love to be with my son as he undergoes surgery tomorrow morning. It's a serious operation and I know the doctors who will be working on him are some of the finest. Still, when a loved one is in the hospital, there is always concern and worry. I'll be offline for a while - but will try to check in once we know how things go for him....

Thank you for your good thoughts and prayers on his behalf.... and I pray your week is a good one...!

6 comments:

Mona_63 said...

God bless Your son...

Teri said...

Prayers and hugs for you and him.

Joan Tavolott said...

Lovely work!!!

I will definitely keep your son in my prayers!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful serene painting -- love the colors and especially the water!

Keeping you and Mike in my thoughts and heart and sending healing energy his way.
Stay well yourself dear friend.
Hugs,
Lorraine

Katiejane said...

Hope all goes well.

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

Oh, dear Lin, yes my prayers and thoughts will be with your son and you. This painting is lovely.

You take care
Joan