Saturday, July 30, 2011

Heating up at Eagle Lake

Heating up at Eagle Lake  by linfrye
Heating up at Eagle Lake , a photo by linfrye on Flickr.

1/8 Sheet
Arches 140#CP

This is another colorful interpretation of Eagle Lake from Virgil Carter's class on watercolor - loose and colorful. It's been a fun class and has given me lots to think about regarding color and interpreting nature in different ways!

We're off to the Farmer's Market this morning and we're starting early to avoid the 100F heat ...

Hope you Saturday is wonderful!

PLEASE VOTE!
http://www.communitiestakeroot.com/Plant/Index/439?brand=0

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Well, perhaps it's the heat wave making me say this but I like yesterday's Eagle Lake better than today's LOL. The colors are lovely though and I can see the shimmering heat waves. Like the loose style but if I had to vote.........

Speaking of voting, you're close to breaking 12,000 on the Edy's site. I am still voting and I'm still buying Edy's fruit bars. Maybe that will help!!

Big hugs,
Lorraine

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Beautiful colorful, lose landscape Lin... just lovely.

Anonymous said...

HOW I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOU THINK HEAVEN IS THIS PRETTY? I SURE HOPE SO.

GRANNY