Monday, March 16, 2009

Apple Blossoms


Apple Blossoms
Originally uploaded by linfrye
Well, the rain and grey finally got to me, and I just had to have some COLOR! LOL

Though my own apple blossoms are a few weeks away from blooming, my PEACH blossoms are surviving the cold temps and rain ... but even they look somewhat muted in all the misty conditions -- hence -- apple blossoms! LOL One more day of rain, and we 'should' see the sun again. That ol' sol has been mightily missed.

Off to work for another busy week -- stay dry and keep painting!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Oh these are just beautiful and so fresh and springy!

Joan said...

Love the colors in this, Lin!!! I love apple blossoms or any kind of blossoms on trees...gives you such a feeling of the world awakening. Enjoy! Hope the sun shines soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, just beautiful colors, shapes, background shading -- the pinks and greens are perfectly suited for each other. They are just what I need to for yet another rainy day but at least that means it's warmer! It is such a delight to "go to the Oak" each day and see what gorgeous painting you've shared with us all. Makes me feel guilty that all you get in return is a reply from me!!
Hugs,
Lorraine