Saturday, February 17, 2007

Thank YOU

I'm back at home now, catching up with emails, blogs, family, laundry, rest.

Thank YOU for all your kind thoughts, prayers, encouragement during this difficult time. Words seem so insignificant to convey the depth of gratitude I feel for the friendship of those who have sent notes this week ...

Please, please know, how very grateful I am.

Mom is doing much better, and has been progressing well over the week. We'll keep an eye on her, though, and make sure she follows her doctor's advice and new diet vigilantly!

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

So glad you are safely home and your mom is doing better. Will try to catch up on all your wonderful sketches and notes next week. DH is expecting company this evening for the weekend, leaving Monday, and order and cleanliness must be brought to this house, now!!!
Hugs and Love,
Lorraine

mrana said...

Am so glad your mother is better!

Brenda Yarborough said...

I'm so glad you're home! My computer experience just hasn't been the same while you were away, I'm so accustomed to seeing your work and reading your blog and receiving comments on my blog from you. I MISSED you!!

Penny said...

So glad you are home and that all is beLove your sketches while you were away.coming relatively normal, never can for those of us with elderly parents.

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Glad to know your mom is improved and that you are able to return home. You've been missed.

Terri said...

So great to have you back! I'm amazed at how productive you've been art-wise, even though you've been so busy. You amaze me Lin!!

Jane LaFazio said...

dear lin, i've just 'caught up'on your last few weeks. oh my. I'm so sorry what you've been going through. Condolences for Ken. Glad mom and granddaughter are better! Hope the fellow with the stint follows all his doctors orders. what an emotional time for you. So glad that you had your art and sketching to help you through. Hang in there, dear Lin!

Anastasia said...

so good to hear you're home now
and your mum is feeling better!!
all the best sweet!