Wednesday, January 31, 2007

EDM 104 salt and pepper


EDM 104 salt and pepper
Originally uploaded by linfrye.
I thought I'd try to sketch Rebecca's many salt and pepper shakers. My first attempt at her tiny crystal ones was too hilarious to even post .. I'm keeping those for when I'm depressed --they should have me rolling in laughter! LOL

But this white cow has kept me sketching company now for a long time, and it was about time I attempted to sketch him . Yes, he really is a salt (right) and pepper (left) shaker. And only my second attempt at sketching an animal! Well, sort of an animal! LOL

5 comments:

Teri said...

Lin, this is so darn cute. Great wood graining and reflection!

Emma Pod said...

Hi Lin, I've been reading through your blog and really appreciate what you wrote about blogging, commenting, practicing art, etc. You sound like such a toughtful person. It's good to see your two banana drawings and to see the growth. It gives me hope! I like your cow shakers and the wood table is really good too! Nice work.

Brenda Yarborough said...

These ARE cute! You did a super job on them, love the rustic wood table too!!
I bet it's a blast to go through Rebecca's cupboards. I can't wait to see what else she digs out for you to sketch/paint!!

Linda said...

:-) This is fun! Great work!

Terri said...

I haven't seen one of those cow shakers in a VERY long time. :o) Kitch, but kinda cute. You did a good job of Lin. :o)